Full Stack Sustaining Software Engineer
To complement our growth, we are currently looking for a mid-level Sustaining Engineer to join our product operations organization. In this role, you will be working collaboratively with members of R&D to implement permanent solutions to problems. Those solutions could entail refactoring or complete redesign/re-write of existing code. Greenfield development is also possible in this role.
- Identify and implement improvements in existing architecture and code to continuously refactor and evolve the company’s products.
- Work in a fast moving and forward thinking development environment that is constantly researching and implementing the latest technologies
- Research and implement the open source frameworks and architectures
- Work closely with fellow developers and end users to rapidly produce critical features
Required Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor degree or equivalent specializing in Computer Science or Engineering
- Experience with testing, supporting, deploying, or developing enterprise applications
- Solid experience with Linux, Java, Spring, C/C++, Python, and shell scripting.
- Must be able to quickly gain expertise in existing systems by functional and source code analysis
- Solid understanding of REST
- Ability to work independently as well as collaborate as part of a team
- Self-motivated, curious, and technical individual that is passionate about product quality, customer success, and new technologies
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Desired Skills & Experience
- 5+ years’ experience
- Understanding of TCP/IP networking
- Familiar with containers or Docker technologies
- Experience using virtual infrastructure for VMware and Hyper-V
- Experience with Storage technologies – NetApp, EMC, IBM is a plus
- Experience with Cloud technologies – AWS, Azure is a plus
- Experience with various Microsoft Enterprise applications like SQL Server and Oracle
To apply to this position, email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org