Catalogic offers an array of software products and services, and we strive to provide pricing that is fair, affordable and makes sense based on the product. Our licensing models are designed to fit easily with how your organization budgets for IT products, and to be clear and understandable, with no hidden costs or confusing terms.
We’ve outlined our licensing models for each solution below.
- DPX licensing is capacity-based, sold per TB of data to be backed up (source-side data).
- DPX can also be licensed per-socket in a VMware-only environment.
- DPX has additional third-party components for Microsoft Exchange, SQL Server and SharePoint item level recovery. These are licensed separately.
- Subscription-based licensing is available on a case-by-case basis.
- Standard vProtect licensing is based on sockets.
- Licensing per-VM is also available when needed for direct comparison with other solutions.
- ECX is licensed per storage array, tiered to the specific model (e.g. Pure FlashArray //M50 or NetApp AFF A300).
- No additional costs for adding storage capacity, number of VMs, number of databases, etc.
- Standard KODO licensing is priced per-user and sold on a subscription basis (e.g. $x per user, per year).
- For end-point protection, a single license is entitled to protect up to three devices per user (e.g., laptop, cell phone, tablet).
- Office 365 and Box protection are sold separately, per user, per year.
NetApp Tools Licensing
- NetApp tools are licensed per NetApp controller, with pricing tiered according to the NetApp model number.
- There are no capacity limitations in terms of total storage or number of files.
- The above applies to CryptoSpike, RestoreManager and DataAnalyzer.