Maintaining and expanding a full-featured storage solution can be challenging. You can rely on Catalogic Support Services to be there for you when you need expert help.
Catalogic Support Services
Catalogic provides three levels of services:
- Bronze – for basic support
- Silver – for more comprehensive support
- Platinum – for the most critical support
Each level of support builds on the offerings of the prior level, allowing you to choose the support service best suited for your budget and enterprise complexity.
Bronze Support is suited for enterprises with basic support needs. Enterprises with Bronze Support have access to:
- Live engineering support by phone and email (Monday – Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. EST) excluding US holidays (New Year’s Day, Presidents Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving (Thursday & Friday), Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, New Year’s Eve). Holidays may differ in Europe.
- Online knowledge base
- Functional & performance enhancements that Catalogic may release periodically
Silver Support is suited for enterprises with more comprehensive support needs. Silver Support includes all services of Bronze Support, plus 24x7 access to a support engineer live by phone.
Platinum Support is suited for enterprises with the most critical business support needs. Platinum Support includes all services of Silver Support, plus:
- A designated Technical Account Manager (TAM) within our elite Platinum support group. Your TAM tracks the status of service requests and coordinates with engineers and customer:
- One stop account status
- Single, designated customer advocate
- Action register of open issues for proactive management and communication
- Priority and resource oversight
- Management of technical support interactions in relation to your specific environment
- Manager-to-manager communication, including annual management review of support performance at your location
- Total of two on-site technical visits annually